The women held a discussion, and would like to impart this advice about the photos you posted online:
- Severed or "floating" body parts in your pic are disturbing, and we wonder what's attached.
- "Lounging" on the couch says "couch potato".
- If every pic includes an alcoholic beverage, we start to wonder...
- Hard to tell who you are in group shots, if you don't post one just of yourself.
- Keep your clothes on, please. Leave some things to the imagination, buff or not!
- Posing with your dog is great, but posing with your new truck or expensive sportscar? We don't get it.
- Upload recent photos of yourself. If you don’t, dates will definitely notice a difference when you meet.
The ladies will appreciate it, and promise not to post their outdated Glamour Shots photos!
The Viking Women