- If I don't have a reason to, it is highly unlikely I will get out of bed before 11 am on the weekends.
- There are things in my crisper drawer I don't remember buying, don't know how long they have been there, or what the hell they ARE!
- I love spelt tortillas.
- It disappoints me if I don't have the following in my fridge-
- And I prefer stocking (but can handle not having) an avocado, mushrooms, zucchini, and onions.
- I feel guilty for shopping somewhere other than Wheatsville Coop, now that I am a member.
- My Victoria Secret bras can't seem to make it more than two months, then they give up on the challenge of supporting my breasts.
- I can delicately discuss the difference between Trojan brand Large and Trojan Magnum. An amused observer commented that I had lived a "full" life!
- I have a Peter Gabriel concert t-shirt (1981? 1982?) which was my high school boyfriend's, and no plans for tossing it out!
- I eat at Elsie's at least once a week, sometimes twice.
- My bedroom is cluttered enough that I would be safe if a burglar broke in - he would trip over randomly scattered books, clothes, or shoes!
- Uh, I still haven't unpacked from Seattle, but I've been swamped!
- Finally, I accidentally posted this out to the austincommunity blog by mistake, glad I realized it quickly enough to move it!